- May 17, 2015: Presentation rooms have been swapped for PAISI, QIMIE, and DAEBH workshops. Please check the Program Overview and Session Details for this update
May 17, 2015: Registration desk will be open from 15:00 to 17:30 on Monday, May 18, at Sunflower Ballroom
- April 27, 2015: Tentative program overview and session details have been posted.
- March 23, 2015: Start of the Contest PAKDD 2015
- March 12, 2015: Deadline for author registration. See registration page for more details.
- Feb 25, 2015: Registration is available now.
WELCOME TO PAKDD 2015!
The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of knowledge discovery and data mining (KDD). PAKDD 2015 will be held in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, a beautiful and active city in South East Asia.
The conference calls for research papers reporting original investigation results and industrial papers reporting real data mining applications and system development experience. The conference will confer Best Paper Awards to the Best full papers, the Best student papers and the Best application papers from the submissions. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer as a volume of the LNAI series and selected best papers will be invited for publications in special issues of high-quality journals.