- Abstract Submission Due: 25 September, 2011 (Sunday)
- Paper Submission Due: 2 October, 2011 (Sunday)
- Author Notification: 30 December, 2011 (Friday)
- Camera Ready Due: 22 January, 2012 (Sunday)
- Workshop Proposal Due: 28 August, 2011 (Sunday)
- Workshop Notification: 11 September, 2011 (Sunday)
- Tutorial Proposal Due: 13 November, 2011 (Sunday)
- Tutorial Notification: 4 December, 2011 (Sunday)
- Conference: 29 May - 1 June, 2012
The Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD) is a leading international conference in the areas of data mining and knowledge discovery (KDD). It provides an international forum for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, aritificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, and decision-making systems.
The conference calls for research papers reporting original investigation results and industrial papers reporting real data mining applications and system development experience.
The conference will confer a Best Paper Award to the best full paper, and the Best Student Papers from amongst the student submissions. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Springer as a volume of the LNAI series.
PAKDD2012 will be held in Kuala Lumpur, one of the most attractive cities in Malaysia.